Senior Recruiter at Talentiser
Views:3340 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Credit Head - Underwriting - FinTech - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB (5-20 yrs)
Credit Head - Underwriting - Opportunity with a Leading Fintech Company
Currently hiring for Credit Head - Underwriting for a Leading Fintech Company :
Location - Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Setting the vision and strategy for the credit and risk function working in collaboration with senior leadership team. Creation of the risk and underwriting policies, infrastructure, development and implementation of underwriting models, risk decision strategies.
- Analyzing and interpreting the impact of credit and risk strategies while working under broader corporate goals . Monitoring team performance & team adherence to regulatory requirements and guidelines laid down by compliance, audit and risk teams
- Understanding of various businesses and business models; providing strategic inputs to the businesses. - Lead the systematic plans and measures to improve profitability, risk management & organization structure.
- Constantly strive to focus on core activities, outsourcing noncore activities and automate wherever required. - The position holder will have to manage the operational efficiency and growth of the team members while maintaining the cost case.
- A key member of the Operations team, responsible for efficiently running and leading the operations with accountability on all service delivery parameters. This role will focus on designing and building the risk and underwriting framework for the most innovative lending platform in India.
- Operations Management Formulating operational goals and developing business plans for achievement Assessing and heading end to end projects Ensure process compliance with all business rules and regulatory directives.
- Strategic Planning & Automation Setting up new and managing existing projects to achieve business objectives and ensure high efficiency/utilization Reduction of costs through process improvements and automation.
- Process Management Monitoring the process-wise SLAs, driving improvement projects and implementing adequate measures to maximise productivity Identifying & analysing the problem areas and determining a solution to resolve the issue
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to define, implement, measure, and support the operations model.
- Responsible to drive operations, technology, business process re-engineering, legal & Compliance, risk management, customer service strategies to strengthen long-term growth and profitability.
- Designing and maintaining customer service standards for all customers across segments
- Improving processes using technology and advice efficiency & cost savings . Responsible for building, managing & growing Branches, Business Partners, as well as alliance partner relationship.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to the stakeholders, to keep them aware of developments within the industry and to ensure that the appropriate policies are developed to meet the Company's mission and objectives and ensure compliance with all relevant statutory and other regulations.
Ensuring compliance with internal and external regulations and procedures - Driving process improvement initiatives on a continuous basis; Make sure that processes are constantly improving, and participate in step-change improvement projects
- Identify, facilitate and implement improvements within processes and 'operating procedures.
1. Understand initiatives & deliverables :
- Work with functional heads and founding team to understand the key initiatives. Understand the potential outcomes the organization is trying to achieve through these initiatives
- Define deliverables and get different stakeholders on-board
- Ideate and come up with different possible solutions. Propose the most optimal one.
2. Design blueprint :
- Divide the solution proposed into multiple projects. Prioritise projects on the basis of impact and effort required.
- Break down the projects further into actionable steps.
- Stitch the different steps together to form one comprehensive blueprint for the project
- Seek input from peers to iterate. Present the blueprint to the senior management to get them on-board
3. Implement :
- Define approach for all the actionable steps
- Build required processes with focus on accuracy, efficiency and scalability. Try to automate as much as possible
- Define and set up KPIs to monitor the health of the project
- Prepare implementation guidelines. Identify resources to work with
- Ensure training of personnel involved and identify specific/periodic training programs if need be.
- Solve queries raised by the team. If similar queries are raised frequently incorporate in the implementation guidelines and train the team.
4. Monitor & handover :
- Set up monitoring protocol. Monitor KPIs
- Escalate in case of any non-compliance to set guidelines, agreed Turnaround Time etc.
- Identify issues, modify blueprint and processes related to it which may lead to better outcome.
- Once the processes are stable, handover to respective department head
5. Build and Manage your team :
Candidate Requirements :
- Rich experience in managing and driving Credit Underwriting and Risk function encompassing predominantly Retail Credit and Risk with Banks, NBFC's or Fin Tech Companies
- Deep knowledge of scorecards, credit policies and risk management in both unsecured and secured context
- Top-notch academics from a Tier 1 college (IIM / IIT/ NIT)
- Rich work experience (Management consulting/ Ecom/ NBFC/ Fintech/ Start-up)
- Strong team player. Keen interest in mentoring and grooming team members . High intent of getting things done.
- Ability to take decision based on sound logical arguments. Seek continuous feedback to deliver most optimal solutions
- Exceptional problem-solving skills. First principles person.
- Like Minded Intellectually Curious Colleagues.
- Learn to Design System & Processes for High Accuracy, Efficiency and Scalability
- High Paced Learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve Peak Potential
- Learn to Manage Multi-Tier Reporting
If interested for profile please Apply with updated CV. Also fill in mentioned below details :
Current Fixed CTC - (Fixed + Variable):
Talentiser Pvt Ltd
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.