Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:302 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Credit Head - Commercial Vehicles & SME Funding - NBFC (10-17 yrs)
This role is with NBFC based out of Jaipur
Business Unit - NBFC- Commercial Vehicles Funding & SME Funding
- Responsible for developing the NBFCs credit management framework, including establishing the risk management mechanisms, to identify, assess, monitor, measure and control a broad spectrum of risks.
- Create KPIs for performance and quality measurement purposes.
- Facilitate the development of clearly defined & updated policies & procedures for risk management.
- Assist in the establishment of a limits structure for the NBFC and for managing the risk concentration.
- Lead and guide the NBFC Risk Department's annual budgeting process.
- Overall responsibility for the timely review of process/products/credit facility applications.
- Provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors and the compliance function as and when required.
Person/ Experience required:
- Risk Management in NBFC (Experience in Commercial Vehicle Funding preferred)
- Strong understanding of operational, legal, credit and market risks across the full range of products and processes.
- Prior experience of designing and implementing risk management processes.
- Possess superior knowledge of credit, operational, market and legal risk management best practices including - credit, market, operational risk management and capital adequacy requirements.
- Ability to manage teams from a diverse cultural background.
- Well developed analytical and interpersonal skills