Founder & CEO at Credit Fair
Views:96 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Credit Fair - Technology Head - FinTech (5-9 yrs)
- Goals driven, passionate and highly focused team of 50 plus people across Technology, Product, Sales, Operations and other functions, we are ramping up our team to meet our goal of being a go-to destination fintech platform that delivers world-class products for merchants and customers.
- We are looking to add like minded people to our tech team who are passionate about technology, products, consumer internet, payments & fintech.
- Credit Fair values people who bring intellectual energy to our workplace are able to contribute without constant supervision, are collaborative by nature and able to flourish under pressure. In return, we promise to provide you an environment that promotes meritocracy, values feedback and ideas, learns from its failures, and enjoys each other's company and contributions.
Roles and Responsibility:
- This position requires you to lead and manage the whole engineering team.
- Manage your OKRs, contribute to product strategy and help develop your team.
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular & deep mentoring.
- You work closely with the Product Management, Business Development, and Operations team
and enable them by providing scalable and high-quality technology solutions at a rapid pace.
- Architect & design technically robust, flexible, and scalable solutions.
- Lead multiple modules, third party integrations and business partners integration.
- Taking the architectural decisions, defining high level and low level design.
- Track record of bringing in and growing engineering talent and more to be shared via email.
Skills you are expected to have :
- Deep understanding of technologies, high level design, low level design in a secure, scalable and available set-up.
- Deep understanding & expertise with highly transactional, large relational, and complex systems.
- Hands-on experience in system design, architecture or developing distributed systems.
- Should be good in writing code keeping scalability, flexibility and monitoring at center.
- Good understanding of source control tools GIT, Jira and Bitbucket, code reviews etc.
- Preferable experience in Django and Laravel frameworks, but not limited to these only.
- Experience in the development of robust and scalable Rest APIs and APIs testing tools such as postman etc.
- Experience in micro service-based development would be a plus.
- Experience in queuing systems such as rabbitMQ, Active MQ would be a plus.
- Experience in AWS cloud services.
- Experience and understanding of CI/CD pipeline.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Candidates from the fintech domain would be preferred (Payments/ Banking/ Wallets/ Insurance/ Financial Markets).