Principal Consultant at Career Inflections
Views:1541 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Credit Documentation Role - Corporate Loans - BFS (3-7 yrs)
Role Specifications :
- Handling a team in managing the daily administration for loan documentation in full compliance with the internal standards and external regulatory requirements
- Reviewing loan documents and liaising with internal and external parties to ensure proper and efficient delivery of credit administration duties.
- Conducting periodical review on loan administration policy and procedures to streamline workflow.
- Ensuring all lending Documentation is complete as per the Company Policy and Procedures with respect to amount of finance, terms and conditions, borrower's borrowing mandate, authorized signatory etc.
- Responsible for monitoring collateral valuation, collateral monitoring and collateral reconciliation with original documents, weekly monitoring of any pledged shares value to ensure compliance of coverage ratio and advise Corporate Credit to request top up in case of depreciation of pledge share price.
- Irregularities and proactively follow-up to ensure corrective action taken in line with credit policy.
- Monitor all irregularities, past dues, documentation deficiencies and report to Senior Management
Candidate Specifications :
- Must be a CA / MBA / CS
- Should be in a similar role handling Credit Administration for Corporate Loans. NO Retail loans.
- Preferably handling Project Finance / Real Estate / Gems & Jewelry loan documentation.
- Should be from Bank or must have worked in a Bank in not so distant past. Open to relocation candidates.