Human Resources Consultant at Helix - HR
Views:400 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Credit Controller - Logistics Firm (10-18 yrs)
Job Description :
- Managing the debts of creditors, ensuring timely payments are made, processing incoming funds, reconciling invoices, resolving account queries and managing debt recovery.
- Maximizing revenue and mitigating credit risk.
- Collaborate with our sales and marketing departments to implement an effective credit control system and resolve loan issues.
- Interacting and working with customers and vendors
- Provide financial reporting and analysis
- Maintain accurate records of loans, analyze the effectiveness of the company's credit control system and implement changes to improve profitability and reduce bad debts
- Ensure customers pay on time and chase any overdue invoices
- Develop the credit-control system in collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Finance and company executives
- Improve and implement debt collection processes