Director HR at The Skill Labs
Views:9349 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Credit Controller - eCommerce (4-10 yrs)
About the role:
1. There should be a close liaison between the credit controller and the marketing /sales department so that credit issues are resolved smoothly.
2. Checking customer's credit situation
3. Deciding whether or not to offer the credit
4. Setting up the terms and conditions of the receivable and payable balances
5. Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time and negotiating re-payment plans
6. Meet cash & debtor day targets set by the Company
7. Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales
8. Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
9. Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
10. Ensure that all transactions are compliant with Company's policies and GST regulations
11. Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
12. Provide accurate advice on billing queries
13. Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
14. Propose write off of irrecoverable receivables
15. Undertake account reconciliations as required
16. Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
17. Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time
18. Other duties as delegated from time to time by the CFO or Finance Manager or any other person designated in their absence
19. If any customers stop paying or pay late then it's your responsibility to stop the providing services, start legal action to collect the money owed (if necessary) and in the case of bankruptcy you'll have to report to your higher management about the strategies to make sure you can recover what you can.
20. You are expected to regularly review the company's debt recovery procedures.
21. Work on Payables (DPO), Customer categorization etc
1. More than 4 years of experience as Finance Controller in an organization preferably in B2B domain.
2. Sound understanding of relevant local and global accounting standards and rules.
3. Certified CA/MBA Finance
Why work with us:
Opportunity to work with "India's leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 12x last year to reach to a 200 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through US
Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognised under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL
Working in here translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
We have been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017
Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company.
The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.