Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:7837 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Credit Compliance Role - Bank (10-14 yrs)
1. Understanding RBI master circulars, other guidelines and its implications, application to various credit proposals.
2. Developing capabilities to understand various loan and deposit products, credit appraisal and credit delivery and monitoring processes.
3. Resolution of queries relating to interpretation on Regulatory Guidelines applicable to Corporate Banking Group, Capital Markets and Project Finance etc.
4. Review of Credit proposals received from various Business Groups within the Bank and advising business team to comply with the regulatory guidelines and ensuring the proposals are attended within the defined TAT
5. Review of policy and Product and process approval note for Corporate Banking Group, SMEAG and other business groups etc.
6. Updation of FAQ and Checklist on loans and advances relating to RBI guide lines etc.
7. Implementation of RBI guidelines including coordination with control groups and Business teams.
8. Dealing with RBI correspondences including periodic returns and audit queries.
9. Making representation to RBI on Business matters, seeking clarification on behalf the Business groups and follow up for early closure.
10. Organising inhouse training sessions to improve compliance culture in the Bank.
11. Managing team of Compliance Managers.
Salary offered - 15-19 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.