Head - Recruitment at People Realm Recruitment Services
Views:8316 Applications:681 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:595
Credit Card Risk Analytics Role - BFS (1-12 yrs)
About the client :
A 150-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. We are hiring for the firm's newly set up digitally-led consumer banking businesses, which include our deposits and lending businesses, as well as our personal financial management app. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
We are seeking candidates with strong analytical and statistical skills ( preferably with some Machine Learning skills ) to provide and develop the design, development and execution of a comprehensive fraud/collection/underwriting strategy and other risk analytics models and management reporting.
The ideal candidate will be able to analyze trends, develop and implement the rules needed to address current as well as evolving threats and business strategies. Ideal candidate will have expertise in and passion for analytics, as well as a passion for using innovative technology-driven solutions to provide world class customer experiences within the established risk thresholds of the business, and experience leveraging multiple disparate data sources in an integrated decision engine in order to make real time decisions.
The candidate must be able to collaborate and influence across divisions to deliver enterprise risk initiatives and have experience working with internal and external governance teams across the business including Customer Operations, Financial Crimes (AML), Compliance, Decision Sciences and Technology.
Job Summary and Responsibilities :
- Use a data-driven approach to develop and design risk strategies and solutions
- Develop and execute changes to the risk strategy (requires proficiency in Java, R, Python or similar languages)
- Review, evaluate and drive selection of new vendors or technologies to enhance the risk strategy and mitigate emerging risks
- Establish the appropriate analytical environment and reporting to ensure comprehensive risk coverage
- Identify and develop process improvements/automation to maximize efficiency of risk detection activities as required
- Participate in data architecture decisions and partner with technology teams to implement strategies in production
- Understand the systems and the business processes that populate the systems with data
Preferred Skills :
- Proficiency in Java, R or Python, SQL
- Previous experience building risk strategies / Analytical models
- Advanced analytical/quantitative and deductive reasoning skills
- Hands on, self-motivated, quick-learner, assertive and well organized
- Ability to work independently, but still be a strong team player
- Previous experience in automation, process optimization and increasing efficiency
- Attention to details and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple projects
- Decision sciences experience a plus
- Experience with graph databases a plus
- Big data experience a plus