HR Consultant at Skillventory
Views:198 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Credit Analyst - Supply Chain finance (8-16 yrs)
Candidate specs :
- Extensively work on risk assessment and credit underwriting of SCF, BBG, SME clients for various products like Channel/Dealer Finance Facilities, Vendor Financing, Sales bill Discounting, Cash credit, Term Loan, and other fund-based & non-fund-based products.
- Understanding the customer profile, performing financial analysis & determining the credit worthiness of the proposals.
- Conducting necessary due diligence of the prospective borrower.
- Monitoring the existing loans/advances portfolio to maintain its quality and ensuring compliance with the bank guidelines.
- End-to-end involvement in the disbursal process for smooth flow of business.
- Checking early warning signals of client credit facility to avoid fraud/bad debts.
- Submission of the internal audit & other reports or MIS of the region as and when required.
- Must be in a Credit role working with BBG , SME & SCF clients with a Bank / NBFC
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.