HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:1629 Applications:386 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:258
Credit Analyst - Real Estate Sector - Investment Banking - CA (2-6 yrs)
Only Chartered Accountant candidate can apply for this post
Responsible for overseeing the following areas -
- End to end Relationship Management with select Real estate Developers of any of the five operational business locations/cities across India (Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bengaluru).
- Analysis of various Financial and other statements for Investment Banking proposal(s), in the space of Structured Finance, Debt Syndication (domestic and international finance), Private Equity, Public Equity, M&A, Advisory Services Investment Banking for Capital and Corporate Structuring / Re-structuring.
- Data compilation/collation on the potential targets/prospects, the industry, sector, analyze the target company based on the available information, including financial and genetic analysis.
- Preparation of pitch books/presentation/ discussion material (PowerPoint or otherwise) for the potential targets/prospects, wherein the credentials of the Firm are well presented, apart from the pitch being made to the prospective clients
- Prepare Fact Packs / Prospect Notes in case of each of the potential targets/prospects.
- Provide all the required inputs of the potential client/prospects to the management and settle the Pitch Books / Fact Packs, as the case may be.
- Maintaining database and MIS of the potential targets/prospects for showing them various ideas /options/prospects in various other options.
- Co-ordinate with the execution team for deal processing, once the requisite mandates are signed
- Knowledge on Real Estate sector including applicable development laws, relevant compliances, rules, and regulations
- Should have independently structured deals/transactions and troubleshoot in case required.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and network with outside agencies, fund houses, analysts etc.
- Good Analytical, Organizational and Communication skills
Company works 6 days a week (Monday to Saturday)