HR Consultant at Skillventory
Views:457 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Credit Analyst - Real Estate (2-12 yrs)
Credit appraisal for Real Estate clients for fund based exposure like Working Capital, Overdraft/Cash credit/Term Loan etc. and non-fund based exposure like Letter of credit / Bank Guarantee etc.
It also includes preparation of detailed proposal notes and ensuring clearance from credit sanctioning committees.
- Client meeting, do evaluation of prospective customer and market, understand clients requirement, structuring proposals/deals within Banks credit guidelines, Credit Programs and customers requirement.
- Monitoring economic and industry developments as well as financial parameters of clients to detect potential risk triggers or signs of stress and taking appropriate steps to mitigate risks.
- Performing detailed credit and background reference checks on all prospective for Clients.
- Make presentation to sanctioning committees for sanctions and approval of credit files as per bank policy.
- Joint monitoring of portfolio with account relationship team based on early warning systems.
- Preparing Risk/Rating sheets making recommendations to approving committees.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.