Managing Partner at TenHeads Consultants
Views:1734 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Credit Analyst - Private Bank (2-5 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Primary responsibilities- Credit decisions and credit monitoring of bank entire Non SLR Investment Portfolio.
- Maintain and develop the credit research process. Must exhibit - ownership- of entire Non-SLR Investment Portfolio from credit perspective
- Performing detailed credit analysis. Preparation of detailed credit proposal notes as per bank policy and ensuring clearance from credit sanctioning committees.
- Credit Monitoring including ongoing analysis of latest financial as well as a close oversight on evolving trends in industry/sector, half yearly Internal ratings update etc
- Non-SLR Investment Portfolio monitoring including Issuer Exposure Limit, Group Limit Monitoring, Counter Party Limit, PV01 Limit, MTM Limit monitoring etc
- Lead the development of - early warning systems- that highlight possible risk deterioration in the Non SLR InvestmentPortfolio, to allow for timely corrective action.
- Preparing and review of financial model, Investment Committee, Credit Committee, Board Committee presentations& notes, deviation notes, committee minutes etc.
- Interaction with issuers, credit rating agency, peer banks, mutual funds, insurance companies etc to develop formal and informal networking to develop market intelligence
- Any other responsibilities that may evolve for the credit function/portfolio management