Recruiter at Vrinda Global Consulting
Views:1107 Applications:322 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Credit Analyst - Large Corporates - Bank (4-9 yrs)
Organization: Leading Bank
Position Name: Credit Analyst - Large Corporates
Location: - Delhi
Grade - M4 / M5
Turnover Range - 750- 10,000 Cr.
- Preparation of the credit assessment notes covering detailed analysis of business, industry, management and financials.
- Finalization of terms and conditions (e.g. facility to be provided and structure) of the proposals in consultation with Relationship Managers.
- Ratings of the client using bank's internal credit rating module.
- Coordinate with the client for timely submission of stipulated monthly /quarterly performance reports such as QIS, sales statements, stock and book debt statement.
- Risk Management of the allocated portfolio and pro-actively monitor the accounts.
- Timely processing of the proposals to ensure the Best in class TAT.
- Ensuring compliance with terms and conditions of sanctions by liaisoning with the RMs and company involved.
- Client and factory visit as per requirement to ensure that monitoring is at the highest levels.
- Ensure adherence to the credit policy, internal policy, RBI guidelines and other guidelines.
- Prepare presentation and maintain database of portfolio for periodic reviews.