Principal Consultant at Career Inflections
Views:347 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Credit Analyst - Large Cap - Bank (4-7 yrs)
Client is a well known Pvt sector bank & is rated highly among its peer group.
Role Specs :
- Credit appraisal of prospective Large Cap clients [typical client turnover 900 cr+] for its fund based & non fund based exposure.
- Preparation of detailed proposal notes and ensuring clearance from credit sanctioning committees.
- To prepare periodic internal rating reports of portfolio companies & also carry out industry analysis and peer analysis.
- To look after existing portfolio for annual review & interim requirement of companies.
- Monitoring economic and industry developments as well as financial parameters of clients to detect potential risk triggers or signs of stress and taking appropriate steps to mitigate risks.
- Performing detailed credit quality assurance & loan reviews.
- Make presentation to sanctioning committees for sanctions and approval of credit files as per bank policy.
- Must be in a similar role with Banks, PSU Banks also preferred.
[NO outsourcing background]
Education : MBA / CA