HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:1343 Applications:302 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Credit Analyst - Investment Banking Domain - NBFC - CA/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (2-5 yrs)
First attempt Chartered Accountant/ Management Degree from Premier Management Institutes
Preference shall be given to CA Rank holders
Preparation of Deal Collaterals including
- Pitch Book
- Information Memorandum
- Cash Flows
- Co-ordination between Client, Financial Partners & Service Providers for :
- Data/Document Exchange
- Successful completion of Due-diligence
- Completion of Documentation
- Investment Banking Proposals:- Analysis of various Financial and other statements in the space of Structured Finance, Debt Syndication (domestic and Foreign), Private Equity, M&A, Advisory Services for Capital and Corporate Structuring / Re-structuring
- Data compilation on the potential targets/prospects,
- Industry and Sector,
- Analyzing the target company based on the available information Maintaining various Data and MIS
- Detail oriented, Data Analytical, Good Communication skills, Presentations
- Desirables Skills: Multitasking & working Independently, Local Linguistic
- Knowledge, good interpersonal skills.
- Preferably having basic Knowledge on Lending and Banking including applicable development laws, relevant compliances, rules and regulations
- Proven track Record in fast paced, high Growth & Competitive Environment
- Ability to work on multiple deals simultaneously and ability to multi-task, work independently and co-ordinate with outside agencies, fund houses, analysts, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.