Head - Recruitment at People Realm Recruitment Services
Views:3243 Applications:695 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:219
Credit Analyst - Fixed Income/Investment Grade - Global Markets - Banking (0-4 yrs)
- Our Client, Global Financial Services firm, is looking to hire a Credit Analyst to join the Investment Grade Credit Research team in Bangalore. The Investment Grade Credit team manages over billions across the investment grade, high yield and leveraged loan asset classes. The Investment Grade research team is responsible for making investment decisions across a variety of accounts, and also contributes to non-Investment Grade portfolios where and when appropriate. The Credit Analyst will be responsible for supporting senior credit analysts on the global IG research who are developing investment recommendations for a range of portfolios.
- A successful candidate must demonstrate commitment to a team-oriented culture and a strong enthusiasm for investment research. Financial modeling, communication and research skills, as well as an outstanding critical thinking mindset are also essential for the role.
A few key aspects of the role are :
- Perform due diligence on credits and industries and monitoring credits on an ongoing basis.
- Building and maintaining financial models and other investment-related infrastructure
- Organizing industry and company drivers in a digestible, easy-to-access format.
- Communicating credit views to others on the investment grade team, the broader Fixed Income team, as well as clients and other external counterparties.
Principal Responsibilities :
- Working alongside senior analysts to follow assigned industries and credits.
- Performing ongoing due diligence and monitoring of portfolio positions and communicating updates in a timely fashion (orally and in writing) to team members across the globe.
- Building and maintaining investment-related infrastructure to support our credit recommendations and investments.
- Analyzing and ranking issuers via financial analysis, evaluation of industry positioning, assessment of management and strategy and other factors.
- Supporting investment recommendations for a range of portfolios (e.g., with different risk appetites, restrictions on currencies/countries) and defending those recommendations in both oral and written communication with portfolio managers.
- Assessing the relative value of Investment Grade bond investment opportunities by interpreting risk-reward parameters, legal and capital structures, bond covenants, market drivers of bond performance and the value of available alternatives.