Executive - Recruiter at Aarch Solutions
Views:4828 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Credit Analyst - Financial Institutional Group - Investment Bank (9-15 yrs)
Please find below details :
The broad responsibilities include :
- Ensure the credit submissions are consistent with the approved guidelines as stipulated in the corresponding FIM/DIMs and approved templates
- Provide both quantitative and qualitative feedback via a scorecard to each analyst submission that will become part of their performance scoring assessment, as well as direct 1:1 feedback as required
- Be closely integrated with the sector coverage teams to ensure CAU deliverables and timelines with regards to T-45 submission timelines and target KPIs are met, as well as support for new business opportunities
- Play a pivotal role in the on-going Credit Streamlining roll-out by ensuring that the approved templates are adhered to and that the write-ups succinctly capture the key risks, mitigants and supporting analysis from a risk perspective (- writing for risk- )
- Play the role of a SME with the aim of providing and nurturing technical and subject expertise covering sector, policy and country-specific credit policies and procedures
- Demonstrate sectoral and sub-sectoral expertise, track sectoral developments, identify themes for analysis and coordinate with Team Leads and Team Members to produce analytical reports
- Staying abreast of guidelines and procedures, FIM and other policy guidelines, create a repository of the guidelines, ensure dissemination and provide necessary guidance to the team
- The COE SMEs should groom analysts and provide value-added feedback to enable them to reach their full potential and maximize the quality of output
- Coordinate and play an active role in supplementing any sector specific training or credit analysis tools to the sector analysts in order to maintain a high quality of skill sets.
- Take ownership and collaborate with team members in publishing key industry and thematic reports
- Demonstrate strong orientation towards risk and controls; play a key role in implementation/smooth bedding down of initiatives
- Manage a portfolio of counterparties and carry out credit assessment of such counterparties; ensuring that the reports are delivered within agreed timeframes
- To ensure that the PLAs with the stakeholders regarding productivity, quality and turnaround time are met or exceeded.
- Build and maintain rapport with onshore teams including Credit Risk, Business and Onshore teams
- Suggest and design improvements to process workflow, where feasible
- Given that this is a SME role, it is desirable that prospective candidates are highly self-driven with good sector knowledge and with a long-term aim of becoming sector specialists
- Strong knowledge of sub-segments within the FIG sector
- Demonstrated ability to weave sectoral knowledge, credit policies and ongoing external events backed by top quality servicing skills
- Excellent written and presentation skills; strong ability to portray a macro view and also an eye for detail
- Post Graduate in Management, Finance, Economics or equivalent such as a Chartered Accountant would be preferred. Candidates with CFA, USA and other risk management qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Candidate's current/past profiles should have involved extensive interactions with diverse teams and stakeholders
- Five years of work experience of which at least four years of relevant work experience in Credit Analysis, Research, Corporate or Institutional Banking backed by demonstrated analytical expertise
If Interested, Kindly revert !
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.