HR Recruiter at Aarch Solutions
Views:4260 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Credit Analyst - Financial Institution Group/NBFI (2-7 yrs)
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Proactively monitor credit profile of assigned portfolio of Insurance Companies and Private Equity clients. Prepare comprehensive credit reports, recommend internal credit ratings, manage limit profiles at various business units, and submit for the approval of SG's risk department (RISQ). Day to day responsibilities include:
- Proactively monitoring the credit migration of the assigned portfolio by tracking the industry developments, counterparty-related news, rating changes, and other early warning indicators. Report these to the onshore analysts as necessary.
- Assess the creditworthiness of the counterparties, prepare comprehensive credit reviews by capturing relevant information as per the internal policies, recommend internal ratings and justify the limit proposals. Obtain the RISQ approvals of the ratings and limits within the specified timelines, and ensure the internal systems are accurately updated.
- Address the requests of limit increases/renewals by assessing the appropriateness of such requests. Take ownership of the credit reviews, ratings, limit recommendations and defend them if necessary.
- Recommend appropriate credit terms for various credit agreements/amendments.
- Develop expertise on products and industry. Publish periodic industry monitors/updates. Ensure compliance with all internal policies, applicable regulatory requirements, and industry best practices for the portfolios assigned.
- Build excellent client relationship by regularly interacting with onshore teams on deliverables and timelines and deliver as per expectations.
- Strong Analytical skills and Industry knowledge with respect to Insurance and Private Equity (Preferably US region)
- Proficiency using Word for written analysis and Excel for spreadsheet analysis
- Ability to acquire knowledge of the accounting, legal and regulatory issues governing relevant sectors.
- Ability to investigate/research/synthesize data and make appropriate conclusions as to what is causing the observed result(s)
- Ability to write concisely and in a way that conveys analysis and conclusions without minimal follow-up questions
- Develop competency with SG's internal systems.
- Knowledge of capital markets/traded products and committed financing facilities.
- Advanced Excel skills, such as macros and pivot tables.
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
Required: - 2+ years of overall credit analysis experience preferably in non-bank FI space
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.