Senior Consultant - Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:1391 Applications:319 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Credit Analyst - Financial Institution Group (1-5 yrs)
Job Title: FI Credit Analyst
- Effective credit risk management of the assigned portfolio of clients like financial institutions including Banks, Insurance, sovereigns, funds, asset managers, CCPs.
- Ensuring compliance with Bank's credit risk policies & procedures and internal controls framework
What will you be doing?
- Preparation of annual credit review packs and Industry reviews
- Supporting credit officers in day-to-day risk management activities.
- Managing day-to-day credit limit requests to manage transactions and where appropriate propose limit recommendations to more senior discretion holders.
- Day to day management and monitoring of risk limits, reporting of any positions outside approved parameters and understanding how risk profile alters in stress test scenarios.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date information in the Banks' Risk systems
What we're looking for:
- Relevant experience of credit analysis/research in another financial institution, preferably a major international bank. Knowledge of multiple regions / sectors / industries.
- Understanding of Investment Banking products
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Masters / Professional qualification such as MBA/ CA/ CFA or equivalent
- Awareness of legislation and regulatory requirements affecting the Bank and customers