Senior Consultant at Seen Recruit
Views:577 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Credit Analyst - Emerging Corporate - Bank (4-12 yrs)
Urgent Opening for Leading Bank- Credit Analyst- Emerging Corporates (500crs- 1500crs)
Position : Credit Analyst
CTC : Negotiable
Location : Mumbai
Job Profile :
1. Credit appraisal of emerging corporate clients for Fund Based/Non Fund Based Working Capital facilities, Term Loans, and External Commercial Borrowing, by undertaking analysis of business risk, industry risk, management risk, and financials risk.
2. Preparation of Credit Reports as part of Annual Reviews. Evaluating operating & financial performance of Clients and determining existing & potential credit risks, deal support on new opportunities, financial commentary documentation
3. Preparation of credit memos by evaluating management risk, business and industry risk, financial risk, collateral and security analysis, and presentation to credit sanctioning committee.
4. Finalization of term sheets and pre-disbursement documentation.
5. Day-to-day monitoring and prompt recognition/reporting of deteriorating credit quality within the portfolio and taking steps to minimize the resultant risk.
CTC max can offer 18 to 18.5 Lacs Depending on interview and year of experience.