HR Head at Arin Consultancy
Views:162 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Credit Analyst - Debt (5-10 yrs)
- Achieve targeted performance expectations for the Funds managed.
- Analyzes financial proposals related to the new Debt portfolio and ongoing Investment processes and makes recommendations suitably
- Work with Fund Management team to generate Alpha ideas
- Ability to make investment recommendations that are supported by rigorous analysis
- Ability to analyze and assess market information.
- Assures compliance with all mandatory regulations issued by SEBI and overall legal guidelines.
- Judiciously manages investment forecasting with due diligence.
- Help the Fund Management Team for inter scheme Deal execution
- Maintain the list of Approved Credit Issuer list along with the Ratings assigned by Rating Agencies
- Constantly Track the ratings and news regarding Credit Issuers and update FM and CIO
- Adherence to Fund Mandate: Accuracy in maintaining Fund operations which he /she is managing
- Research Contribution: Reporting quality assessment should be qualitatively superior and well thought
Team Responsibility: Contributing by providing relevant opportunities to research team associated to understand and assist in Fund Management and at the same time guide for better research reporting quality
- Working experience of 5 to 10 years
- MBA / CA from a reputed Institute
- Good research and analytical abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to see the bigger picture and strategize accordingly
- Ability to effectively managing teams to achieve goals assigned