Managing Director at Corporate Search & Placements Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2590 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:185
Credit Analyst - Corporate Banking - Bank - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-5 yrs)
We have been retained by our client, a well-established, professionally managed, foreign bank to identify a Credit Analyst - Corporate Banking. The position will be based at Delhi.
Job Purpose :
- Enhance and improve the Risk policies using statistical techniques to optimize business growth and profits by minimizing the losses.
- To underwrite credit request for new customers and review current credit limits for existing customers.
Key Responsibilities :
- Analyse credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Complete loan applications, including credit analyses and summaries of loan requests, and submit to loan committees for approval.
- Appraisal of the proposals from a lending perspective involving detailed analysis & projections of Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Financial Ratios, Cash Flows along with evaluation of Management Risk, Industry Risk and Economic conditions.
- Assisting with tracking of financial reporting requirements, covenant monitoring, maintaining credit files, spreading financial statements, preparing annual and quarterly reviews along with various credit approvals and screening memos.
- Financial modelling skills for appraisal of the viability of a project as well as financial restructuring.
- Updates on RBI reports and other relevant laws related to credit.
- Reporting of various MIS.
- To keep self and the team informed on the relevant regulatory, legal and compliance guidelines.
- Work in partnership with Relationship teams on new and existing relationships.
- Providing guidance on credit appetite and other pertinent information to relationship managers.
- Proactively contribute to embedding agreed change management initiatives within Relationship teams in support of process improvement and policy development.
Desired Skills/Competencies :
- Thorough understanding of credit function.
- Strong writing, Excel and presentation skills.
- Highly reliable, flexible and self-reliant personality with good intercultural skills.
- Team Player.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Eye for details.
Candidate Profile :
- Candidates should be Chartered Accountants or MBAs from premier business schools with approximately 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in a bank.