Credit Analyst - Corporate Banking (2-6 yrs)
Our client is a Bank and we are looking for a Credit Analyst for the Corporate Banking division. The role is part of the division that is responsible for analysing prospective credit data and financial information of corporates within various segments [Mid Markets, Large Corporates, MNC Clients, Public Sector Clients etc] to determine and mitigate the risk for the Bank.
I] Key Responsibilities include :
- Independent Credit assessment of prospective Corporate Clients (Mid Markets, Large Corporates, MNC Clients, Public Sector Clients etc) for fund based exposure like Working Capital, Overdraft, Cash Credit, Term Loan etc. and non-fund based exposure like Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantee etc.
- Perusal of Branch proposal and spreadsheets received from Business team along with annual reports, credit rating rationale, equity research reports, industry research reports etc to arrive at an independent credit recommendation on acceptability of the proposal
- Preparation of Risk Advice note for submission to seniors highlighting key risks and mitigations as well as finalisation of term sheet in consultation with Business Unit Monitoring economic and industry developments as well as financial parameters of clients to detect potential risk triggers or signs of stress and taking appropriate steps to mitigate risks.
- Monitoring of portfolio and tracking of early warning systems.
- Keeping up to date with RBI guidelines as well as Bank's internal policies
- Participating in client meets, site visits. Interacting regularly with Credit Rating Agencies as well as external consultants such as stock auditors etc
- Providing timely inputs to Statutory and RBI auditors on respective portfolio accounts
II] Preferred Skill Sets :
A] Qualification : MBA or CA
B] Technical Knowledge :
- Strong credit analytical skills, problem solving ability, detail orientation & interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS-Office (Excel, Power point)