Principal Consultant at Career Inflections
Views:503 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Credit Analyst - Business Banking Group (6-9 yrs)
Credit Analyst - Business Banking Group for a Bank
Client is a well known bank listed on BSE & NSE and is rated among its peer group.
- Analysis of credit proposals based on financials & other parameters for a wide portfolio of clients having term loan and working capital requirements for Business Banking Client Group [BBG].
These are clients with typically turnover up to INR 300 cr with ticket size up to INR 20-25 cr.
- Preparation of detailed proposal notes and ensuring clearance from credit sanctioning committees.
- Client meeting, do evaluation of prospective customer and market, understand clients requirement, structuring proposals/deals within Banks credit guidelines, Credit Programs and customers requirement.
- Monitoring economic and industry developments as well as financial parameters of clients to detect potential risk triggers or signs of stress and taking appropriate steps to mitigate risks.
- Performing detailed credit and background reference checks on all prospective clients.
- Make presentation to sanctioning committees for sanctions and approval of credit files as per bank policy.
- Joint monitoring of portfolio with account relationship team based on early warning systems.
Products : Working Capital, Term Loans, LC, BG among others.
- Candidates in a similiar role handling Corporate loans.
- No retail credit backgrond or working with a Rating agency, KPOs