HR Consultant at Skillventory
Views:219 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Credit Analyst - Business Banking Group (4-12 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities-
- Analysis of financial statements of borrowers for various working capital loans and Term loans. Trade finance knowledge is desirable.
- Understanding broad guidelines and profiling of borrowers for sanctioning sustainable credit.
- Delivering credit decisions as per DOP and responding to the credit recommendations in an acceptable time frame.
- Ensuring the adherence to the bank policies, processes and regulatory norms while convening decisions.
- Managing #portfolio while attending to various portfolio parameters and maintaining house- keeping of portfolio. (Compliance with covenants of previous sanctions to be verified and PDD / pending documentation to be monitored.)
- Deep understanding of the local market with a minimum of experience of 4-5 years in the same line of business.
- Pro-active selective attention to higher risk entities, for identification of early warning signals-
- Meeting New To Bank and existing portfolio borrowers to understand and correlate risk and presentation in the risk advice.
- Bringing accuracy through analysis and appraisal of various risks.
- Effective follow-up of audit issues, escalations.
- Adapt with new industry developments and economic indicators.