Senior Manager at Skillventory
Views:204 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Credit Analyst - Business Banking Group (3-8 yrs)
Credit Analyst - Business Banking Group
Hiring for a private sector bank
- Analysis of financial statement of borrowers for various working capital loans and Term loans. Trade finance knowledge is desirable.
- Understanding broad MSME guidelines and profiling of borrowers for sanctioning sustainable credit.
- Delivering credit decisions as per DOP and responding to the credit recommendations in acceptable time frame.
- Ensuring the adherence to the bank policies, processes and regulatory norms while convening decisions.
- Managing portfolio while attending to various portfolio parameters and maintain house- keeping of portfolio. (Compliance with covenants of previous sanctions to be verified and PDD / pending documentation to be monitored.)
- Borrower category necessarily include ticket size of Rs.25 Lacs to Rs.25 Crs.
- Deep understanding of local market
- Pro-active selective attention to higher risk entities, for identification of early warning signals-
- Meeting New To Bank and existing portfolio borrowers to understand and correlate risk and presentation in the risk advise.
- Bringing accuracy through analysis and appraisal of various risks.
- Effective follow-up of audit issues, escalations.
- Adapt with new industry developments and economic indicators.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.