Lead Executive at Acuity Knowledge Partners
Views:4832 Applications:763 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:430
Credit Analyst - BFS (5-11 yrs)
Scouting candidates for Credit Analysis role.
The concerned analyst will be accountable for the followings:
- Analyzing financial statement, performance and trend analysis for assessing the credit worthiness of large corporates.
- Managing a portfolio of clients and handling rating assignments.
- Preparing credit reports (annual/quarterly reviews) by including profile of the counterparty, key rating considerations, credit risk assessment, (including financial & peer analysis, rating rationale, outlook etc).
- Build forecast excel models
- Analyzing the business model, identifying strengths, weakness, risks, understanding the revenue models and the corporate structure of the counterparties.
- Adhering to standard operating procedure & policies including compliance documentation.
- Maintaining strong relationship with the client.
Qualified CA/CFA/MBA Finance