HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:1089 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Credit Analyst - BFIG Credit - Bank (3-6 yrs)
Credit Analyst - Job Description
- Credit risk underwriting of credit facilities to NBFCs/Housing Finance Companies.
- Credit risk assessment of securitisation transactions (PTCs)
- Preparation of credit appraisal notes covering detailed analysis of business, industry, management and financials.
- Doing client calls to understand their business model and risk management policies.
- Providing detailed recommendations to senior credit approvers on risk aspects and assessments for particular loans.
- Ensuring that loans adhere to program, compliance, due diligence and industry requirements.
- Continuous credit monitoring of the loan portfolio based on market information and periodic reviews of the performance of credit facilities sanctioned to clients.
- Escalate with action plan for non-compliances
- Co-ordinating with internal auditors and make representations to RBI for resolving queries raised by them in RBI audits
- CA / MBA with at least 3-4 yrs relevant segment.
- Good understanding of Accounting Standards, Balance Sheet Analysis.
- Knowledge of RBI regulations, SEBI and other statutory bodies requirements.
- Good interaction and communication ability.
- Excellent verbal, written communication & presentation skills.