Credit Analyst/Associate - Financial Institution - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (6-10 yrs)
Credit Analyst - Financial Institution
Position - Analyst / Associate
The key areas of responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage a portfolio of 25-30 FI clients and undertake objective detailed due diligence of borrowers / industry.
- Managing end to end annual renewal of limits and borrower ratings as per the Banks credit processes and procedures collaborating with other stakeholders (Relationship Managers, Product teams and Credit Officers / Approvers).
- Covenant checks and periodic monitoring reports.
- Preparation of periodic sector reports and stress tests of the portfolio (e.g. COVID impact, exchange rate volatility, crude price volatility)
- Support Relationship Managers / Credit Officers on adhoc requests related to new transactions or other portfolio reviews.
- Support in preparation of presentations for Management reporting, Credit Committee meetings etc.
- Audit management - Internal, External including regulatory inspections (Credit Examination, JFSA / MAS / BoJ / RBI / Statutory etc.)
- Maintenance of credit files as per Banks procedures and requirements
- Strong understanding of financial statements / credit analysis of Financial Institutions.
- Ability to understand macroeconomic environment and assessing impact on the borrowers / portfolio.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg / CapIQ and similar systems.
- Must possess excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Strong team player with attention to detail, collaborative attitude and diligent.
- Prior experience of managing FI portfolio in a similar set up is necessary. Exposure to East Asian markets will be an added advantage.
- MBA / equivalent from a premier institute
- FI credit analyst working in a Global Capability Centre (GCC) / Centre of Excellence (CoE) set up. Existing exposure to East Asian markets will be an added advantage.
- Analyst - 2 to 5 years' relevant experience.
- Associate - 6 to 10 years' relevant experience