Consultant at Live Connections
Views:1474 Applications:382 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Credit Analysis Role - BFSI (4-14 yrs)
Credit analysis of Annual Reviews
Annual Reviews, preparing Credit Memos, Credit analysis for Corporates, Financial Spreading, Analysing Financial Statements and work on financial Ratios, MRA
Location: Bangalore or Hyderabad
Years of experience: 4-13yrs
- Manage team of 10-15 members in the commercial lending domain which includes processes around financial spreading, credit research, preparation of credit write-ups, collateral valuation, credit limit recommendation, and assessment of security position etc.
- Perform quality checks of the work completed by junior team members across all the processes
- Manage dual responsibilities; 50% as an Individual contributor and 50% manage delivery
- Facilitates communication to resolve problems and advance strategies.
- Connect with LOB partners on conference calls/understand updates etc.
- Lead or champion efforts to increase productivity and goal accomplishment.
- Act as a coach or mentor to facilitate learning from experience.
- Responsible for management reporting
Essential Qualifications/Experience :
- Overall 10-14 years of experience with Chartered accountants/MBA Finance (mandatory) and Bachelor's Degree (Commerce mandatory), equivalent.
Most recent experience must include min 4-6 years of direct team leading experience in the commercial lending domain which includes financial spreading and financial analysis teams
- Should have experience in spreading of Corporate's Financial Statements in client application
- Should have experience in assessing creditworthiness of the corporate borrowers based on qualitative and quantitative factors
- Strong knowledge on GAAP Accounting / International Financial Reporting Standards
- Sound knowledge of ratio analysis, cash flow, and trend analysis
- Strong knowledge on accounting and finance, Industry analysis, Internal and external risk factors of the borrower
- Understanding on Company's management and equity sponsors strengths & weaknesses.
- Sound understanding of Pro forma adjustments based on the projected financial information and spread accordingly in the tool
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Project management
- Operations Management
- Stakeholders/Client management
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Analytic skill
- Attention to detail
- Excellent data entry skills
- Ability to work quickly & accurately while maintaining acceptable standards of workmanship
- Ability to recognize and escalate to management for any process breaches
- Highly motivated with strong organizational
- Flexibility to work in different shifts
- Ability to succeed in a team environment
- Training/ Mentoring