Recruitment Consultant at Elements HR Services
Views:3303 Applications:455 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:201
Credit Analysis & Ratings Role (3-9 yrs)
- Day-to-day management of the dynamic international portfolio
Counter parties (Large Corporate/ Financial institutions)
- Undertake accurate and timely credit analysis of counter parties by identifying business and financial risk based on understanding of business model, financial statement analysis, preparing cash flow model/ forecast and peer analysis.
- Presenting counter party ratings at rating committees for final approval
- On-going monitoring & surveillance of assigned international portfolios, including rating changes, market/industry developments, news events, etc.
- Developing and applying industry / country expertise as relevant to assigned international portfolio.
- Proactively participating and supporting team heads on assignments
- Fostering team spirit within the group.
- Maintaining relationships with the various internal departments/staff members.