Associate Consultant at TD Newton & Associates
Views:580 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Credit Analysis - Large Corporates Segment - Banking (3-10 yrs)
- Preparing credit applications / annual reviews of counterparties to assess their credit quality, recommending appropriate credit limits, obligor rating, terms and conditions that address client credit risk and transaction risk.
- Assure Annual Reviews and obligor risk ratings of assigned portfolio are done within prescribed timelines.
- Assure post approval activities and other credit related tasks are completed on time.
- Interact regularly with onshore stakeholders on deliverables and timelines and deliver as per expectations.
- Reviewing all relevant legal documentation (i.e. credit agreements, Guaranty, ISDA, CSA) and proposing changes as necessary to comply policies.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements and credit policies for the portfolios assigned.
- Perform ongoing monitoring of client credit quality to identify a possible deterioration of credit quality including monitoring covenants and watch list triggers.
- Be proactive to take up adhoc and complex assignments while not impacting the scheduled annual reviews.
- Strong financial analytical skills and understanding of accounting (local GAAP and IFRS), legal, and reulatory issues governing relevant sectors
- Good understanding of various legal agreements (term sheet, Credit Agreement, ISDA & CSA, GMRA, GMSLA, SBLC agreement) and ability to assess credit terms and conditions, including financial covenants, security and collateral
- Knowledge of capital markets / traded products, commercial financing facilities and investment banking products
- Strong writing skills particularly assessing and summarizing financial transactions (credit requests, covenant waivers, etc.) and making a recommendation
- Ability to prepare financial models / forecasts for various scenarios
- Ability to complete work with minimal or no supervision and accommodate shifting priorities
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of market data tools like Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, Bloomberg, SNL, etc.
Conduct a thorough and comprehensive counterparty risk assessment of Large Global Organizations, propose internal risk rating, justify limits and mitigants, and submit a written recommendation for approvals to risk department. Also involves continuous monitoring of the counterparty risk profile
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.