HR at Credit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank
Views:1912 Applications:297 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Credit Agricole CIB - Treasury Back Office - Capital Market Operations (3-5 yrs)
Role : Treasury Back Office (Capital Market Operations)
Principal Responsibilities :
- To ensure adequate and efficient services in matters relating to operations.
- To provide support services in Operations related matters to Global Markets Team, Customers and Coverage and other business lines.
- Ensure the compliance in all the actives of the Capital Markets Operations
Reporting Status :
Direct : Head of CMO India
Main Activities :
- Authorization of early delivery charges into client account.
- Awareness and monitoring of Regulatory requirements (CRR & SLR)
- Booking of new deals/ Early Terminating Old Deals
- Brokerage, CCP/TR charges & TDS Payments pertaining to CMO
- Checking the clients deals captured in Front office system other than Cash deals
- Checking and validation of MIBOR/MIFOR deals.
- Checking and verifying the early pickup of merchant contracts.
- Checking for Option expiry on a daily basis and providing the information of deals to FO. Also exercising/ expiring the same in Murex.
- Checking IRS confirmations to be send and received from other counterparties.
- Checking London Confirmations for Option deals and dispatching the same.
- Checking of daily reconciliation reports received from HKG and follow up and rectify the outstanding deals, if any
- Checking of documents from counter-parties / brokers including matching confirmations
- Checking and Monitoring of Underlying documents from counter-parties
- Confirmations follow up for Bonds (if any) and Money Market Deals
- Confirmations follow up with clients / Banks for FX contracts.
- Daily check of client cash flows on account of FX deals maturity
- Daily liquidity management in coordination with Front office
- Follow up of outstanding items of CMO in reconciliation reports of RTGS/ Nostro
- Follow up of Unmatched/mismatched confirmations in SWIFT and Back Office systems
- Liaison with clients and internal departments and Audit
- Preparation of Option Confirmations and dispatching the same to the client
- Preparing & sending Payment messages through RTGS & SWIFT from BO systems
- Preparing the Daily Cash flows and managing the Nostro Accounts
- Processing and Settlements of Money Market Deals
- Processing and Settlements of SLR Bonds and Non-SLR Bond Deals
- Processing of journal entries
- Reconciliation of Bank's FX Position
- Reconciliation of FX suspense accounts and follow up on outstanding entries.
- Reconciliation of Securities with the holding statements
- Timely submission of R-Return and other regulatory reports.
- Sending of confirmation (IFN 300) to CCIL and reconciliation of CCIL Reports
- Processing of FX Deals
- Monitoring of Pay plus and City Net systems
- Reconciliation of CCP/TR Client reporting
- CCIL checking for FX Spot, FX Forward and FXSwap checking
- Follow-up with MO Services for Loan / Deposit mismatches and replying HKG on a timely basis
- EOD daily checks
Other Activities :
- Assist in updating and streamlining processes, documentation and systems and giving valuable inputs
- Should be able to work as a team
- Any other tasks assigned by the Department Head from time to time