HR at Credit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank
Views:3652 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Credit Agricole CIB - AVP/Analyst/Officer - Compliance Risk Management & Regulatory Liaison (7-10 yrs)
Title : Compliance Analyst / Officer - Compliance Risk Management & Regulatory liaison
Location : India
Entity : CACIB India
Department : Global Compliance (CPL)
Grade : Assistant Vice President
Line Manager : Head of Compliance, India
Key Responsibilities :
- Work with the Head of Compliance India (HC) in advising top management & other stakeholders on Group compliance norms & local regulatory matters, and undertake monitoring as appropriate thereby contributing towards effective management of non-compliance risks / protecting the Bank from potential regulatory violations.
For the business areas / divisions of the bank (including Global Markets Division-GMD) :
- Perform compliance analysis for and advise on New Activities and Products / Cross-border transactions / Complex & Sensitive transactions.
- Provide compliance guidance / advice for references from front / back office and other support functions (on transactions / activities / rules & regulations).
- Review and approval for customer suitability, other transactional requests from business divisions.
- Ensure that all compliance related information and publication are advised to the relevant staff / departments and to review / update the Banks- compliance policies / procedures and programs.
- Review business policies and procedures in place to ensure they embed Group and local regulatory requirements. Further, monitor that the policies are reviewed on a periodic basis.
- Provide training on local regulatory and Group compliance matters.
- Analyze and disseminate Group compliance policies & local regulatory guidelines / circulars in light of their impact on bank's businesses / operational units. Ensure oversight and tracking of key actionable points.
- Conduct compliance risk assessment and ensure independent compliance testing as required under the Head Office (HO) control plan and by the local regulator in respect of various areas so as to ensure implementation of policies, processes and that products offered are as per regulatory guidelines. Carry out related periodic reporting and monitor subsequent compliance.
- Periodic reporting: Quarterly and annual reporting to HO Compliance; ad hoc reports to HC and Regional / HO Compliance (reports would cover statistics, control plan progress, regulatory advances and assessment on various compliance topics). Ensure tracking of regulatory correspondences and timely submission of reports / returns etc. to the local regulators.
- For Risk Based Supervision (RBS), work with the HC to ensure continuous & effective communication with the Supervisory Relationship Manager (SSM), internal co-ordination / review of ongoing requests from the regulator for offsite monitoring and periodic liaison with regulator on various topics.
- Work with the HC, to ensure end to end management of onsite inspections and the periodic regulatory liaison in respect of the same. Ensure ongoing oversight over the progress of compliance with the regulatory findings / recommendations.
- Contribute towards engaging with the regulator/s for clarification / approvals and other issues. Review correspondence from the regulators / other authorities, disseminate to / engage with the relevant internal stakeholders and ensure timely & adequate feedback for the requested information.
- Engage / maintain operating relationships within relevant departments of the RBI / other regulators.
- Manage compliance projects as advised by the HC from time to time.
The role offers a comprehensive exposure within the Compliance area. It envisages working independently and a progressive engagement with internal & external stakeholders. Consequently, the role provides a good platform for delivering value and enhancing competencies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.