CrediMe - Operations Head (8-12 yrs)
CrediMe is a super exciting fintech company and among the fastest growing companies in the personal loans industry! We have built an awesome, state of the art lending platform for Personal Loans which approves and disburses loans within 2 minutes. We are a team of over 100 people and have built a hard-working, fun-loving and meritocratic culture. We are innovating and disrupting the industry and generating a lot of value for our customers and are gaining tremendous traction everyday. CrediMe has been started by a serial entrepreneur who has studied at Yale University USA (Ivy League) and worked at Amazon.com USA. The management team includes graduates of schools like Yale and ISB who have worked at top companies such as Amazon, PwC, KPMG, Fullerton and others. The company is funded and doesn't need to raise any more capital.
We have 6 lacs+ satisfied customers already and are growing at a fast pace and developing new advanced products. We offer a challenging and fun work environment with a lot of opportunities for growth.
Reporting: To the CEO
Highlights of the Role:
- Opportunity to work directly with the CEO & senior management on various initiatives
- Cross-functional collaboration with various teams
- Opportunity for quick advancement in career
- Dynamic and Pro-active
- Fast Paced
- Bias for Action
- Desire to make an Impact on Positive Customer Experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong work ethic
- Managing Bangalore Based Customer Care and Collections team and focus on maximizing loan conversion / collections and providing coaching and mentoring to a passionate team that cares deeply about each customer.
- Achieve operations and collections targets.
- Enhancing Customer experience for customers including loan app, disbursement and collections.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing and mentoring the team by optimizing multi-channel communication tools and campaigns focused on increasing collections and drive customer loyalty.
- Ensuring disciplined use of internal systems while tapping into the creativity of the team for continuous improvement.
- Be Data Centric and analyse the data on regular basis to drive improvements of the team and process.
- Providing customer and product insights that form the basis for growing our product portfolio and driving process innovation.
- Identifying and eliminating existing inefficiencies, operational issues and risks.
- Creating and implementing strategies, standard operating procedures to increase the number of successful originations / collections.
- Focusing on continuous improvement in conversion through automation, training, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Implementing quality assurance measures to improve business monitoring.
- Communicating with customers to build and maintain loyalty.
- Ensuring discipline in the team in terms of compliance with the various rules / laws and regulations including but not limited to RBI norms.
- Resource planning, developing recruitment plan and recruitment within the team to ensure sufficient bandwidth and focusing on optimum utilization of manpower.
- Providing training and continuous feedback to the team members to maintain the call standards as per Company policy.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- 8+ years of operational experience in customer support in financial services (consumer credit, education financing, or marketplace lending platforms) and/or 8+ years of team management / leadership experience. Experience in collections in a similar industry would be added advantage.
- Demonstrated success leading a team in a fast-paced setting, managing SLAs across multiple channels, and achieving goals.
- Product savvy, Tech savvy and data-driven to help shape a multi-channel customer experience and drive results.
- Process oriented with extensive experience in process improvement through automation and tech-enabled tools.
- Knowledge of cloud- telephony products such as Exotel is required with proficiency in basic MS Excel.
- Exceptional leadership skills and ability to relate to people with varied backgrounds and career ambitions navigating an ever-changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences.
- A passion for financial inclusion is a must!
- Excellent work ethic with result-driven attitude.
- Demonstrated ability and comfort working in a start-up environment with an agile team, fast-evolving roles and responsibilities, variable workload and tight deadlines with a high degree of autonomy.