CrediMe - Leader - Collections Operations (4-15 yrs)
CrediMe is a super exciting fintech company! We have built an awesome state of the art lending platform for Personal Loans which can approve and disburse loans within 5-10 minutes. We are a global team of 40 people and are building a hard-working, fun-loving, meritocratic culture. We are innovating and disrupting the industry and generating a lot of value for our customers and are gaining tremendous traction everyday. CrediMe has been started by a serial entrepreneur who has studied at Yale University USA (Ivy League) and worked at Amazon.com USA. We are well funded and don't need to raise any more capital.
We are innovating at a fast pace and developing new advanced products. We offer a challenging and fun work environment with a lot of opportunities for growth.
- We are looking for a dynamic Collections Leader to join our Operations team. We are looking for a fast paced person who has a strong bias for action and a desire to make an impact on a positive customer experience. The person should be able to work independently without supervision. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to advance quickly in his/her career.
- Work with the CEO on various strategic and operational initiatives.
- Work cross-functionally with various teams.
- Other responsibilities as required.
THE ROLE :
- You will lead Bangalore based Collections team, which works with borrowers to drive collections.
- You should have a track record of leading collections teams in the financial industry.
- You will focus on maximizing collections and providing coaching and mentoring to a passionate team that cares deeply about each customer.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to :
- Managing and mentoring a growing collections team by optimizing multi-channel communication tools and campaigns focused on increasing collections rate
- Ensuring disciplined use of internal systems while tapping into the creativity of the team for continuous improvement
- Providing customer insights that form the basis for growing our product portfolio and driving process innovation
- Focusing on continuous improvement in conversion through automation, training, and cross-functional collaboration
THE QUALIFICATIONS :
- 4+ years of collections experience in financial services (consumer credit or marketplace lending platforms) and 4+ years of team management / leadership experience
- Demonstrated success leading a team in a fast paced setting, managing SLAs across multiple channels, and achieving goals
- Tech savvy and data-driven to help shape a multi-channel collections experience and drive results
- Extensive experience in process improvement through automation and tech-enabled tools
- Exceptional leadership skills and ability to relate to people with varied backgrounds and career ambitions navigating an ever-changing environment
- Superior verbal and written communication, as well as presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences
- In addition, you should be comfortable working in a start-up environment, meaning an agile team, fast-evolving roles and responsibilities, variable workload and tight deadlines, a high degree of autonomy.