CrediMe - HR Generalist (5-8 yrs)
- CrediMe is a super exciting fintech company and among the fastest growing companies in the personal loans industry! We have built an awesome, state of the art lending platform for Personal Loans which approves and disburses loans within 2 minutes. We are a team of over 100 people and have built a hard-working, fun-loving and meritocratic culture. We are innovating and disrupting the industry and generating a lot of value for our customers and are gaining tremendous traction everyday. CrediMe has been started by a serial entrepreneur who has studied at Yale University USA (Ivy League) and worked at Amazon.com USA. The management team includes graduates of schools like Yale and ISB who have worked at top companies such as Amazon, PwC, KPMG, Fullerton and others. The company is funded and doesn't need to raise any more capital.
- We have 6 lacs+ satisfied customers already and are growing at a fast pace and developing new advanced products. We offer a challenging and fun work environment with a lot of opportunities for growth.
Reporting: To the CEO
Highlights of the Role:
- Opportunity to work directly with the CEO & senior management to execute HR mandates, while facilitating a seamless and positive employee experience.
- Cross-functional collaboration with various teams.
- Opportunity for quick advancement in career.
- Dynamic and Pro-active
- Fast Paced
- Bias for Action
- Desire to make an Impact on Positive Employee Experience
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Strong work ethic
- Detail oriented
- Open to Feedback
Roles & Responsibilities:
- HR Policies & Procedures: To own and administer implementation of all HR initiatives including HR policies and procedures across the company.
- Talent Acquisition: To manage the entire recruitment life cycle from building pipeline to closing candidates within the agreed SLAs. To consistently meet the performance metrics.
- Employee Lifecycle: To effectively manage the entire employee life cycle right from onboarding to exit.
- Payroll & Compliances: To work with the compliance partner on monthly payroll inputs and to ensure that the statutory compliances are met accurately within the timelines.
- Employee Communication: To play the role of an HR SPOC for any employee related queries / concerns thereby providing resolutions. To effectively handle and manage employee counselling / grievance management / disciplinary action etc, as the case may be.
- Employee Engagement: To initiate fun activities, festival and birthday celebrations, organizing offsites, townhalls, communication meetings, etc.
- Performance Management System: To work with the business leaders to implement the performance management process for respective teams along with required data analysis and data updation on HRMS. To effectively handle the PIP cases and advise business teams accordingly.
- Rewards & Recognition: To implement Rewards and Recognition program including collecting nominations from business teams and hosting the event.
- Vendor Management: To ensure regular updates are provided to the vendors wrt payroll, medical insurance etc. within the specified timelines.
- To ensure that all required HR services are provided according to predetermined service levels.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- MBA / PGDM in HR with 5+ years of HR generalist experience .
- Understanding of HR generalist functions including: talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, performance management, HRIS, employee engagement and other administrative aspects.
- Working knowledge of statutory compliances is a must.
- Proficient with MS Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Hands-on with HRIS, payroll systems, and working knowledge of applicant tracking software would be an added advantage.
- Excellent multi-tasking and analytical skills with prioritization and owning / driving the projects to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as presentation and facilitation skills .
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
- Excellent work ethic with result-driven attitude.
- Exercise sound judgment, common sense and maintain confidentiality.
- Energetic and Gritty, with a 'roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes' Attitude. Driven, focused, and quick to take ownership of work. Curious as a Go-getter.
- Demonstrated ability and comfort working in a start-up environment with an agile team, fast-evolving roles and responsibilities, variable workload and tight deadlines with a high degree of autonomy.