Credgenics - Senior Role - Business Operation/Strategy & Client Success (5-12 yrs)
Senior Role- Business Operations Strategy and Client Success.
We are a team of technology focused individuals from diverse backgrounds united in a passion to revolutionize the financial lending industry amidst these COVID times. We offer a SaaS based collections platform to financial institutions, Banks, NBFC's & Digital lending firms for improving their collections efficiency using technology, automation intelligence and optimal legal routes in order to expedite the recovery of bad debts. Our platform delivers customized strategies which helps creditors efficiently improve their NPA, geographic reach and customer experience
We are looking for a Senior person in Business Operations Strategy and Client Success. Looking for a young, dynamic hands-on leader with high-energy who will play an active role in building the strategic direction, execution frameworks for our Product in Collections and Lending landscape.This Role reports into the CEO. You- d be instrumental in finding opportunities and implementing solutions that strengthen our core structure and processes across the company.
- Collaborate with your team to identify and prioritize areas of opportunity where there is potential for high impact. Clearly define problems, develop engagement scopes, build comprehensive strategies to solve underlying issues, and execute upon improvement plans that you design in partnership with company leaders.
- Success in this role will require taking an analytical, resourceful, and organized approach to all problem-solving. Application of high-level skills in delivering comprehensive business cases and change plans, coupled with an ability to influence and successfully navigate through interpersonal dynamics will be key to success.
- You will be encouraged to build lasting impact by bringing out the best in your colleagues by understanding their strengths, weaknesses, and motivations, mentoring them, and helping them reach positions where they can succeed through the implementation of self-sustaining processes.
- The life cycle of your projects, at a high level, will be: Dive into a problem, team, or initiative as the leader and primary owner, asking questions to learn everything you can about the subject. - Produce measurable outcomes and ensure continuity of the positive change beyond your engagement.
- This role is ultimately responsible for ensuring success of our Client and is a constant connection between all of Credegnics and the Client.
- Acts as the primary Credgenics business interface for the customer- advocates for customer needs and successfully represents the company, its products, and its business - Develops an intimate understanding of the why for each customer in their portfolio: why they have chosen the specific cryogenics products, what results in they are expecting, and their level of actual success in achieving those results.
- Designs and executing customer success plans and Strategy to ensure 100% reference ability and maximize upsell potential.
- Manages the customer relationship with high levels of trust and satisfaction, particularly at the executive sponsor level.
- Proactively outlines customer critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations for each customer their portfolio.
- Observes patterns, via the CRM tool set, in customer usage, power user behavior, subscription consumption, on boarding results, and customer/user behavior.
- Monitors and facilitates the customers adoption of our solution features and functionality while providing Replicon with an understanding of their overall business needs as they relate to our products.
- Identifies and facilitates up sell and cross-sell opportunities for the Sales organization
Desired experience :
- Excellent knowledge of the Indian Financial Services landscape, and a deep understanding of Collections/ Banking / Financial Services.
- Experience in operations strategy and working for a top-tier consulting firm or start-up, implementing process improvements with measurable outcomes.
- Possess strong business discernment.
- Experience in senior-level operations strategy management roles with accountability to the achievement of KPIs and leadership of complex, cross-functional initiatives.
- Demonstrated skills in developing metrics and applying analytics to successful problem solving and performance monitoring.
- Proven ability to develop operating frameworks and employ creative strategies for problem-solving that lead to resolutions that improve both efficiencies and quality.
- Expertise in developing detailed project proposals and execution plans.
- Strong relationship building and influence skills; highly effective at partnering with and earning the trust of your coworkers to gain consensus on the path forward.
- Ability to apply effective change management principles and consider the human element of change.
- Engineer + MBA from any of the top tier colleges
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Credgenics. PS: We believe that we need to hire people who are toughened by failure, not those coddled by success
Our culture :
Since we are a small organization, we function like a tight-knit family where we care for each other's work but also for each other's lives. We- ve often heard that the first 50 team members set the culture & pace of an organization, which is why we take time and carefully pick our team. We want to build an energetic team which does not easily take a NO from anyone and has an inherent desire to hustle and succeed in life. All such people are welcome to join us and design our organisation's culture themselves since it's still WIP! looking forward to hearing from