HR at Analog Legal Hub
Views:1214 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Credgenics - Senior Manager - Public Relations & Marketing Communications (6-7 yrs)
Senior Manager - PR & Marketing Communications
We at Credgenics understand that achieving growth requires a culture of constant motion; exploring new technologies, being ready to handle any challenge in a moment's notice, mastering consistency in an ever-changing world - that's what it takes to get there. If that's something you want to be a part of, apply today!
About The Organization
Credgenics is India's leading SaaS-based debt collection platform. Our platform helps banks, NBFCs and Fintech lenders digitize and automate their collections processes, helping them improve recovery rates, decrease time to collect and increase the efficiency of their collection spending. In a mere span of 3 years since the company's inception, we have built a product with 10+ different modules to help our customers streamline and manage all their loan recovery workflows right from pre due to write-off collections. For more details, please visit https://www.credgenics.com/
We are currently working with 80+ clients, including India's largest banks (such as HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Yes Bank, IDFC First, etc.), renowned NBFCs (such as Mahindra Finance, TVS Credit, Hero Fincorp, Clix Capital, DMI Finance, etc.) and many fintech's (Such as ZestMoney, Moneyview, KreditBee, RupeeRedee, etc).
- Implement PR strategies for the company and its products, including a crisis management strategy
- Driving the organization's PR team and overseeing all their activities.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Handle the media relations, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Address media inquiries and interview requests
- Develop a comprehensive PR, media relations and communications plan
- Create content for press releases, media articles and other PR items
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Analyzing all media coverage of the organization and drafting appropriate responses
- Manage leadership team profiling and media presence
- Establish a keen understanding of industry trends affecting customers and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Build relationships with relevant thought leaders to increase industry awareness
- Working with the social media team to create a content calendar and engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Proven work experience of 8-10 years in public relations role with reputable brands
- Prior experience with B2B focused IT organizations preferred
- Track record of designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both at India and global level
- Strong relationships with renowned national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Good experience with driving engagements on social media including blogs, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- BA / MA degree in PR, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or a related discipline
- Expertise in handling internal team and managing external agencies
- Excellent oral communications with expertise in writing and editing
- An analytical mind with attention to details
- In-depth knowledge of industry best practices