HR at Analog Legal Hub Technology solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:154 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Credgenics - Named Account Manager (2-4 yrs)
We at Credgenics understand that achieving growth requires a culture of constant motion; exploring new technologies, being ready to handle any challenge in a moment's notice, mastering consistency in an ever-changing world - that's what it takes to get there. If that's something you want to be a part of, apply today!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Named Account Manager to work as a trusted advisor for our key accounts. You will be given a responsibility to work dedicatedly with one of the Credgenics largest accounts to nurture and grow.
With a consultative approach, you will plan and manage account relationships across all levels and different verticals with a focus to grow the business 10X
What you'll be doing:
- One of the key requirements of this job is to create sticky relationship with client stakeholders across different levels and verticals to identify opportunity to expand the accounts and increase the revenue
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and be able to tie them to specific Credgenics use cases, product features, benefits, and value propositions - and ensure your team knows how to communicate them effectively
- Be a customer advocate within Credgenics providing feedback to engineering teams to develop / identify new features & products
- Improve customer satisfaction, and generate new business (upsell and cross-sell)
- Serve as the internal voice of the customer and advocate for your clients' needs (services, support, product management, executive alignment)
- Manage and track key performance indicators (KPIs) - including renewal, consumption, adoption and expansion commitments - to ensure exceptional, predictable results
- Identify opportunities for customer references and case studies
- Drive the strategy and alignment to deliver key company and customer success objectives including but not limited to - GRR, NRR, Advocacy and Product adoption
- Track the engagement metrics and lead the account reviews seeking feedback and providing support at every touchpoint for optimum value delivery.
- Improve the product adoption with greater client satisfaction.
- Conduct engagement and training activities such as webinars, product demonstrations, etc.
- Create adoption benchmarks and forecasts based on business use cases.
What we're looking for:
- B. Tech/ MBA from a premier College or University.
- 6-8 years of experience in an Account Management role with a track record of delivery and implementation of SaaS solution or subscription-based product in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in working with BFSI segment is a must have
- Ability to create new business opportunities through relationship building with key decision makers.
- Adept at working cross-functionally to deliver results.
- Deep understanding of the financial services ecosystem having a strong grasp of financial and/or legal terminology.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to decode technical solutions for a non-technical clientele.
- Prior experience in Project management or account management in a client facing role is preferred.
- Analytical and process-oriented with good knowledge of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
- Proactive and detail oriented with excellent communication skills and creative thinking ability.
- Experience using customer success software, CRM software, and Google Applications
- Excellent executive communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
- Bachelor's and Master's degree from a top college or university
- Candidates currently based in Mumbai or are open to work in Mumbai should only apply
What's in it for you?
At Credgenics we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritize their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is passion and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.