Credgenics - Manager - Product Marketing (2-6 yrs)
We are looking for a Young Dynamic people with High energy to join our growing team as a Product Marketing Manager.
As our marketing ninja, you know what to tell the world about our software products and solutions to have the maximum impact. You work closely with our Founders and our engineering & product teams to translate complex technical concepts and features of our software products into inspiring product positioning, messaging, and value proposition.
In detail you will :
- You are responsible for creation and execution of end-to-end marketing campaigns to position our products as solutions for our customers and partners.
- You'll put together and deliver our technical and business-level messaging, you help Implement our go-to-market strategy, creating compelling stories and you craft sales enablement plans for our product offerings.
- You partner with product development and engineering teams through the complete product development cycle to help create our communication strategies for our platform.
- You increase our solutions- social, digital and events presence and visibility.
- You will also closely work with our marketing and business development team to craft and review marketing content and run dedicated marketing campaigns.
- You take care of the creative development and publication of a wide range of product related marketing material from writing blog posts, thought leadership pieces, case studies, conducting webinars to conveying our products specs to our customers and partners.
- You support our sales efforts by developing enabling collateral for all stages of the sales cycle, like slide decks, whitepapers, videos etc.
- Be responsible for our brand management and identity: you communicate and successfully position our efforts in the ecosystem. You also contribute towards building a strong brand with deep reach.
- You analyze and report marketing KPIs to track impact, optimize and improve our positioning.
Desired experience :
- Product Marketing experience : You must have at least 3 years experience in product marketing roles in the enterprise software (SaaS) space. You have a solid understanding of product marketing, inbound marketing, and content marketing. You are familiar with the process of product management and how product marketing fits into it. You have solid knowledge of marketing analytics, automation, and content creation tools. You are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- B2B Software experience : You gained experience working with B2B software companies and you are familiar with the dynamics and customer journey in enterprise B2B companies. You must be technically fluent, you are comfortable dealing with technical information and can translate technical capabilities into customer benefits. You have proven ability to craft engaging content in excellent English, including blog posts, white-papers, slide decks, videos, etc.
- Self-starter : You are hands on with the attitude to get things done