Credgenics - Enterprise Customer Success Manager (5-7 yrs)
We at Credgenics understand that achieving growth requires a culture of constant motion; exploring new technologies, being ready to handle any challenge in a moment's notice, mastering consistency in an ever-changing world - that's what it takes to get there. If that's something you want to be a part of, apply today!
About The Organization
Credgenics is India's leading SaaS-based debt collection platform. Our platform helps banks, NBFCs and Fintech lenders digitize and automate their collections processes, helping them improve recovery rates, decrease time to collect and increase the efficiency of their collection spending. In a mere span of 3 years since the company's inception, we have built a product with 10+ different modules to help our customers streamline and manage all their loan recovery workflows right from predue to write-off collections. For more details, please visit https://www.credgenics.com/
We are currently working with 80+ clients, including India's largest banks (such as HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Yes Bank, IDFC First, etc.), renowned NBFCs (such as Mahindra Finance, TVS Credit, Hero Fincorp, Clix Capital, DMI Finance, etc.) and many fintech's (Such as ZestMoney, Moneyview, KreditBee, RupeeRedee, etc).
We are looking for an enthusiastic Enterprise Customer Success Manager to work as a trusted advisor for our key accounts. You will be given a responsibility to work dedicatedly with some of the Credgenics largest accounts to nurture and grow.
With a consultative approach, you will plan and manage account relationships across all levels and different verticals with a focus to grow the business 10X
What you'll be doing:
- One of the key requirements of this job is to create sticky relationship with client stakeholders across different levels and verticals to identify opportunity to expand the accounts and increase the revenue
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and be able to tie them to specific Credgenics use cases, product features, benefits, and value propositions - and ensure your team knows how to communicate them effectively
- Improve customer satisfaction, and generate new business (upsell and cross-sell)
- Serve as the internal voice of the customer and advocate for your clients' needs (services, support, product management, executive alignment)
- Manage and track key performance indicators (KPIs) - including renewal, consumption, adoption and expansion commitments - to ensure exceptional, predictable results
- Identify opportunities for customer references and case studies
- Drive the strategy and alignment to deliver key company and customer success objectives including but not limited to - GRR, NRR, Advocacy and Product adoption
- Track the engagement metrics and lead the account reviews seeking feedback and providing support at every touchpoint for optimum value delivery.
- Conduct engagement and training activities such as webinars, product demonstrations, etc.
- Create adoption benchmarks and forecasts based on business use cases.
What we're looking for:
- B. Tech/ MBA from a premier College or University.
- 5-7 years of experience in a Customer Success/Account Management role with a track record of delivery and implementation of SaaS solution or subscription-based product in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in working with BFSI segment is nice to have
- Ability to create new business opportunities through relationship building with key decision makers.
- Adept at working cross-functionally to deliver results.
- Deep understanding of the financial services ecosystem having a strong grasp of financial and/or legal terminology would be an added advantage.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to decode technical solutions for a non-technical clientele.
- Analytical and process-oriented with good knowledge of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
- Proactive and detail oriented with excellent communication skills and creative thinking ability.
- Experience using customer success software, CRM software, and Google Applications
- Excellent executive communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
- Candidates currently based in Mumbai or are open to work in Mumbai should only apply