Credenc - Product Manager (1-5 yrs)
Credenc is a startup at the confluence of education and finance technologies. We aim to disrupt the education loans industry by deploying technology to reduce inefficiencies in the lending process as well as by enabling financial institutions to process more and more education loans by helping them with alternate credit scoring models.
Our fundamental belief is that providing access to finance for education is the most sustainable way of encouraging people to enhance their skills by investing in education and thereby increasing their employability. With ever increasing cost of education, there is an urgent requirement to solve the problem of access to finance for education. Our vision is to leverage technology to significantly increase education loan penetration in India.
Our leadership team is a bunch of ex-IIT Delhi people who have conceived and run successful startups in the past. In addition, our team includes folks with years of experience in the domain as well as the startup world. We have raised funds from marqee angel investors within the Indian startup ecosystem.
We are looking for smart and driven individuals for the role of product management. Key responsibilities will include :
- Conduct primary and secondary research to develop understanding of overall market and consumer insights
- Create product requirement documents (PRDs) with wireframes, clear use cases and test cases
- Work closely with the tech team to get the functionalities delivered
- Implement analytics and measure performance day in and day out
- Use product insights to shape the business
An ideal candidate for this role should have :
- Excellent understanding of products (B2B product experience will be preferred)
- Excellent program management and teamwork skills
- The person may not have experience in coding. However, understanding of web technologies is required
- Great communication skills (verbal and written), analytical skills and presentation skills
- Lots of drive. The person should be able to work independently and willing to work hard
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.