Credenc - Operations Manager - Loan Process Setup (2-6 yrs)
Salary Offered : 7 - 10 LPA
- Credenc is a startup at the confluence of education and finance technologies. We aim to disrupt the education loans industry by deploying technology to reduce inefficiencies in the lending process as well as by enabling financial institutions to process more and more education loans by helping them with alternate credit scoring models.
- Our fundamental belief is that providing access to finance for education is the most sustainable way of encouraging people to enhance their skills by investing in education and thereby increasing their employability. With the ever-increasing cost of education, there is an urgent requirement to solve the problem of access to finance for education. Our vision is to leverage technology to significantly increase education loan penetration in India.
- Our leadership team is a bunch of people who have conceived and run successful startups in the past. In addition, our team includes folks with years of experience in the domain as well as the startup world. We have raised funds from marqee angel investors within the Indian startup ecosystem.
Operations Manager will be required to :
- Develop understanding of the decision parameters, documentation required and credit as well as operational processes for education loans
- Set up processes to drive efficiency in loan processing. Drive monitoring and control
- Serve customer acquisition channels and end-customers to provide a differentiated experience
- Setup mechanism for periodic reviews
- Program manage new initiatives - monitor and report progress and problem solve any roadblocks as required
An ideal candidate for this role should have :
- Minimum 2 years experience in running call center and/or field operations - preferably in a loan process setup
- Good sales skills
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Lots of drive
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.