Credenc - Manager - Debt Syndication (5-10 yrs)
Credenc is a startup at the confluence of education and finance technologies. We aim to disrupt the education loans industry by deploying technology to reduce inefficiencies in the lending process as well as by enabling financial institutions to process more and more education loans by helping them with alternate credit scoring models.
Our fundamental belief is that providing access to finance for education is the most sustainable way of encouraging people to enhance their skills by investing in education and thereby increasing their employability. With ever-increasing cost of education, there is an urgent requirement to solve the problem of access to finance for education. Our vision is to leverage technology to significantly increase education loan penetration in India.
- Onboarding and maintaining strategic partnerships with banks/NBFCs for debt / line of credit
- Day to day liaising with lending partners to ensure smooth flow of operations
- Develop and enforce business processes
- Reporting and driving of key metrics with respect to supply of capital
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in products/business development in financial institutions. Experience in co-lending environment will be a plus
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication. High level of proficiency in excel and powerpoint is a must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.