Credenc - Credit Head (8-15 yrs)
Credenc is a startup at the confluence of education and finance technologies. We aim to disrupt the education loans industry by deploying technology to reduce inefficiencies in the lending process as well as by enabling financial institutions to process more and more education loans by helping them with alternate credit scoring models.
Our fundamental belief is that providing access to finance for education is the most sustainable way of encouraging people to enhance their skills by investing in education and thereby increasing their employability. With the ever-increasing cost of education, there is an urgent requirement to solve the problem of access to finance for education. Our vision is to leverage technology to significantly increase education loan penetration in India.
Our leadership team is a bunch of ex-IIT Delhi people who have conceived and run successful startups in the past. In addition, our team includes folks with years of experience in the domain as well as the startup world. We have raised seed fund from marqee angel investors within the Indian startup ecosystem
We are looking for individuals with experience in Credit Risk Management to help us set up the function in-house. Key responsibilities would include:
- Set up risk policies for education loan asset class
- Set up credit process and org structure
- Credit Appraisal of loan cases
- Work with data science team to help build data-driven underwriting models
An ideal candidate for this role should have :
- Work experience of at least 8 years in credit risk with a Bank / NBFC. Experience dealing with education loan asset class is preferable
- CA / CFA / Actuaries certification