Senior Associate at CredAvenue
Views:574 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
CredAvenue - Head - Wealth Manager (8-15 yrs)
Head - Wealth Manager
About the team and role :
The role is for Yubi's bond platform, YubiInvest, for covering wealth investors. Specifically, the role will entail active prospecting of risk appetite from HNIs/family offices/wealth distributors, and to raise debt via MLDs/CPs/PTCs/NCDs for large and mid-corporate clients across sectors.
Apart from the unique opportunity of transforming the debt market, our benefits include:
- Ample opportunity for significant personal wealth creation by way of ESOPs
- One can never stop learning so we have a dedicated budget of INR 75,000/year that you can use towards pursuing learning programs/certifications/attending conferences
- Best in industry healthcare for you and your family: Life insurance (10X your Fixed annual CTC) and Critical Illness cover (7X your Fixed annual CTC)
- Generous health insurance for you as well as your dependents, including parents or parents in-laws up to INR 800,000 for self and dependents
- Child care reimbursement of 15k per month per child for all working parents towards nanny/creche expenses.
- Food is on the house. So that you can focus on what matters the most.
- Best in class maternity & paternity benefits.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Key responsibilities :
- Engage with HNIs, family offices and wealth firms on their investment appetite
- Manage the investor relationships for the entire Gujarat market
- Run the marketing process for individual deals on the platform and more holistically for the company by creating investor collateral, engaging in webinars, investor events, etc
- Manage existing and potential investor relationships to increase activity on the platform.
- Partner cross-functionally with our Product, Legal and Risk teams to design products specific to situations, understand Credit profile of clients to pitch bespoke deals to investors - close deals and optimize tactics as it relates to capital markets.
- Expand sale propositions via onboarding investors for their portfolio management and risk analysis needs
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Good understanding of Ahmedabad market and sub regions within the state
- Have strong understanding of wealth segment and product offerings (>8 years' work experience with a wealth house would be preferred).
- Strong communication skills and ability to pitch complex products to HNIs/family offices would be essential.
- Ability to leverage social media platforms and other digital marketing channels to pitch product offering
Work Environment Details :
- An opportunity to play a formative role in an ambitious financial services marketplace spanning investment banking, debt capital markets, institutional finance, retail lending and asset management.
- A journey that will challenge and reward you in a manner few others will