HR at Equentia SCF Technologies Private Limited
Views:346 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CredAble - Technical Project Manager (8-15 yrs)
Designation - Product Implementation Manager
Experience - 10+ Years
Location - Mumbai (Corporate Office)
Overview of the Job
The Product Implementation Manager is a highly analytical individual with outstanding communications skills, has change management skills, a deep passion for Client service and Technology, and is focused on supporting products in the CredAble Product Suite. One who is passionate about conceptualizing and implementing products for enterprise clients in the working capital finance paradigm. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll-out products that deliver the company vision and strategy. Be the Product subject matter expert (SME) to CredAble during deployment and utilization, and act as a champion of the field and clients in the product features definition and defects prioritization working with Product Management and Development.
Overview of the Function
The product team ensures market scanning, product implementation, requirement gathering and feature definition for that product.
You will be Reporting to
This position will report directly to Chief Product Officer to enable her/him in implementing and managing products at the client's location.
Best things about the job:
- Working in a highly entrepreneurial setup with a visionary team passionate to help scale new heights of the business success.
- Exposure to exploring limitless possibilities and ideas no matter how impossible they may seem today.
- CredAble thrives on transparency and a culture to nurture growth.
- Being part of CredAble enables you to push beyond the ordinary.
Your Role at CredAble:
- Manage end to end rollout of CredAble products with large corporate customers.
- Innovate solutions on the fly to achieve speed in implementations.
- Build and manage a team of implementation specialists.
- Manage project scope and schedule to baselines established by clients. Provide quality service that exceeds client and company expectations. Communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Resolve client problems related to services or the software product to pre-determined SLA's.
- Train clients on product features and additional services related to CredAble products.
- Educate clients on CredAble Best Practices and tools to grow program impact.
- Attend on-site client meetings when necessary.
- Contribute to internal PMO resources and lessons learned.
- Training and assimilation of clients and supply chain participants to use products effectively.
- Proactively reaching out to partners to have a better understanding on the problems they face operationally.
- Manage product administrative role for internal products.
- Maintaining and publishing relevant MIS and reports to stakeholders.
- Coordinate and manage ground operations along with team members.
- Analyse customers' needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to product development team.
- Identify solutions to reduce support costs.
- Exposure or inclination in either Product Operations, Technical Account Management or Product Development roles.
- Understanding of the technology market and new technologies in the Web and Mobile tech stack.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Process orientation.
- An understanding of and passion for Fintech.
- Data analysis background, good articulation ability.
- MS office suite, SQL
What will you bring to CredAble?
- Excellent analytical skills: ability to collect and analyse information, problem-solve and make decisions.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Fluent in giving presentations to top level management.
- Good technical exposure with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Structured and ability to think on his/her feet.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering college and Technology education background preferred.