CRED - Lead - Commerce Operations (15-16 yrs)
Commerce Operations Lead
What is CRED?
CRED is an exclusive community for India's most trustworthy and creditworthy individuals, where the members are rewarded for good financial behavior. CRED was born out of a need to bring back the focus on a long lost virtue, one of trust, the idea being to create a community centered around this virtue. a community that constantly strives to become more virtuous in this regard till they finally scale their behavior to create a utopia where being trustworthy is the norm and not the exception. to build a community like this requires a community of its own; a community special in its own way, working towards making this vision come true.
Here's a thought experiment: what do you get when you put a group of incredibly passionate and driven people and entrust them with the complete freedom to chase down their goals in a completely uninhibited manner? answer: you get something close to what we have at CRED; CRED just has it better.
Here is what you will do when you join as a part of the Operations team
What will you do? :
- Define & oversee store & travel operations touch points to provide best in the industry customer experience
- Handle end to end operations of product listing, logistics, campaign & site/app management
- Strategise operations roadmap and create action plans to deliver commerce business goals.
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives
- Devise strategies to ensure growth, operational efficiency and increased productivity of programs for operations team
- Leverage technology as well as internal and external product solutions to achieve the scale through automation and defect elimination
- Collaborate with teams across levels to develop performance goals and long-term customer experience plans
- Manage merchant payouts, settlements and reconciliations
- Handling execution of growth campaigns, in coordination with business team
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis, inter-departmental collaboration and implementing new age customer experience.
You should apply if you:
- Possess 15+ years of work experience and 10+ years in ecommerce operations
- Lead and manage a team of 50+ people
- Exhibit a high level of ownership, execution rigor and design thinking
- Engage and influence people both within operations and cross functionally
- Experience working in high pace growth firms and have handled high volume delivery.
- Understand operational risk and have an ability to develop solutions mitigating the same
- Adapt to changing needs and deadlines and remain calm when under pressure
- Hold strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Have an established track record of exceeding targets, KPIs & SLAs
- Have operation management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and time management
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can identify and communicate with tech, product, business, and leadership
How is life at CRED?
Working at CRED would instantly make you realize one thing: you are working with the best talent around you. not just in the role you occupy, but everywhere you go. talk to someone around you; most likely you will be talking to a singer, standup comic, artist, writer, an athlete, maybe a magician. at CRED people always have talent up their sleeves. with the right company, even conversations can be rejuvenating. at CRED, we guarantee a good company.
Hard truths: pushing oneself comes with the role. and we realize pushing oneself is hard work. which is why CRED is in the continuous process of building an environment that helps the team rejuvenate oneself: included but not limited to a stacked, in-house pantry, with lunch and dinner provided for all the team members, paid sick leaves and a comprehensive health insurance.
To make things smoother and to make sure you spend time and energy only on the most important things, CRED strives to make every process transparent: there are no work timings because we do not believe in archaic methods of calculating productivity, your work should speak for you. there are no job designations because you will be expected to hold down roles that cannot be described in one word. since trust is a major virtue in the community we have built, we make it a point to highlight it in the community behind CRED: all our employees get their salaries before their joining date. a show of trust that speaks volumes because of the skin in the game. there are many more such eccentricities that make CRED what it is but that's for one to discover. If you feel at home reading this, get in touch.