Talent Scout at CRED
Views:12257 Applications:1023 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
CRED - HR Business Partner (3-6 yrs)
CRED is a community of the most creditworthy people in India who manage and pay their credit cards while unlocking rewards from a wide collection of premium brands. CRED has raised a seed round of $25 million USD led by Sequoia Capital, Ribbit Capital, and 4 other investors.
At CRED, you will learn and collaborate with team members from Google, Flipkart, Mckinsey, Myntra, Sequoia, Go-JEK, Grab, Ixigo, Amazon and Uber.
You will work in a high growth early-stage environment with constant change and chaos. We are an honest and passionate team looking to change the trust, luxury, and finance experience in India. We are driven by the mission and the inspiring team around us.
What will you do:
- Build processes around Talent Management and Engagement efforts and be seen as a go-to People person.
- Partner actively with business heads to understand ongoing engagement needs, anticipate and provide timely solutions for people matters.
- Anchor discussions with the business to provide insights for enhancing employee engagement and people development
- Ideate creative solutions to elevate people development and the overall employee experience
- Shape specific engagement initiatives (targeted 1-1 discussions, pulse sessions etc.) that help achieve engaged teams.
- Design and drive training as well as learning and development initiatives for accelerated people growth
- Develop and deploy culture building initiatives, and implement a high-performance culture
- Drive the internal communication in the organisation
You should apply If you have:
- 3-6 years of experience in employee-centric role such as Engagement or Business Partnering preferably in a start-up environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders on diversified manpower requirements within the allocated resources
- The hunger to constantly learn and look for ways to improve yourself and the processes around you.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks available for you:
- Monthly salary paid at the beginning of the month
- Our pantry is stocked with healthy snacks and meals
- Medical Insurance for the team and dependent family members
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.